Navigating Ethical Non-Monogamy
Online Group with Natasha
Many couples going through a faith transition together may be deconstructing parts of their sexuality, individually and within their relationship.
For many diverse reasons, they may be considering or have already entered the realm of ethical non-monogamy. Due to our culture being highly monogamy-privileged, this can be a challenging venture. Whether non-monogamy is a chapter in your relationship or an ongoing lifestyle decision, we want you to have a successful framing and time together.
This group will help couples address some of the following common questions, concerns, and negotiations:
- How to have effective conversations and negotiations around non-monogamy
- Being intentional as to the reasons we are interested in non-monogamy
- Addressing risks and benefits of non-monogamy
- How to avoid the common pitfalls couples face when transitioning into non-monogamy
- Understanding different styles & structures of non-monogamy and what might be the best fit for you
- Addressing repair of concerns or wounds that have occurred along the way
- Finding sustainable long-term solutions to your decisions around non-monogamy.
WHEN: Thursdays 7 PM MT
- February 1, 8, 22, 29
- March 7, 14, 25
COST: $60/session/person -or- $120/session/couple*
*if you register, you will be required to attend/pay for ALL sessions