Post High Demand Religion Marriage & Sexuality
Online Couples Group with Natasha
As couples go through a faith transition together, they have many things to reconsider in their marriages going forward. One of the most tender things to re-evaluate can be the realm of sexuality. Most of us don’t come with comprehensive education nor good communication skills in this department—add a faith transition, and you can find yourself in quite a bit of conflict, hurt, or confusion. Even if you’re looking at your sexuality in new and exciting ways, you may want to feel more confident in your negotiations and experiences. I’ve developed a support group setting for couples who want to explore themes such as:
- Principles of sexual health
- Common sexual values
- Effective communication strategies to manage libido and erotic differences
- Repairing past wounds/patterns that have not served you.
- Solo vs Partnered sexuality
- The role of sexually explicit materials in your relationship
- Risks and benefits of non-monogamy (whether in fantasy or reality)
- Sexual education for children
WHEN: New Group Starting Soon—Call the office to be added to the waitlist.
COST: $60/session/person –OR– $120/session/couple*
*if you register, you will be required to attend/pay for ALL sessions
Symmetry Solutions Providers trained to provide additional support after completing this group: