Mixed Orientation Marriage
Online Group with Natasha
This group has been developed for couples who are facing common challenges of a mixed-orientation marriage:
- Managing the disclosure of the LGBTQIA2S+ spouse, especially if this happened after the marriage occurred; and common issues in the aftermath
- Understanding the mental/sexual health implications for both partners in a mixed-orientation marriage
- Undemanding the strengths and resilience to be found in a mixed-orientation marriage
- Navigating both short and long-term decisions about the sustainability of the relationship
- Navigating individual and coupled sexuality
- Reevaluating values, long-term goals, and expectations
- Navigating boundaries/reactions from extended family, friends, and community
- Moving to an intentional internal/coupled authority position for your marriage/family moving forward
Usually, at least one of the members of the couple in these groups has gone through a faith transition. So couples should be prepared for those topics to come up. At the same time, any mixed-orientation couple is welcome in this group, regardless of their faith/religious background.
WHEN: New Group Starting Soon—Call the office to be added to the waitlist.
COST: $60/session/person OR $120/session/couple
*if you register, you will be required to pay for all sessions